Welcome to American Vintage Camper
What Can Happen When You Buy a Trailer From an Individual
"My husband and I bought a 1961 Fan trailer from a man in MI. We live in CA, and I loved the trailer. The seller sent us pictures of the out side and inside, as well as "verification" of the Grand Rapids Airstream Dealer. He gave us info that he had restored the trailer from the "wheels" up. We even paid extra to have new tires put on by him to make sure we were safe..." Read the Rest of the Story Here.
Servicing any vintage camper or travel trailer from 1976 and earlier. From the smallest leaks to the biggest projects, we have the equipment and know how to keep your trailer safe and reliable year after year. Other services: We offer nearly any service pertaining to your vintage travel trailer some of which are, but not limited too the following (See Below).
From hard to find new and used parts to Buytl Tape and Sealer. We have an ever changing inventory of windows, doors, sheetmetal, fixtures for your vintage trailer needs. Visit the Custom Parts Page.
We offer high quality restorations and rebuilds, from the mint condition camper off the showroom floor, to the vintage look that is ready to hit the road with all the modern amenities. We specialize in making your camper, yours. If you can imagine it, we can make it happen. Don't have a camper to restore? Just give us a call, we may have or be able to locate the camper of your dreams. Visit the Restorations & Rebuilds Page.
Other Services Offered
- 1Brake Servicing and Replacement / Bearing Repacking & Replacement
- 2Tire Service Replacement as well as Mounting and Balancing
- 3Full Axle Replacement / Suspension Work and Replacement
- 4All Wiring and Lighting / Electrical Conversations / 12volt Additions
- 5Trailer Hitches and Installation / Welding and Fabrication
- 6Door Reskinning and Rebuilding / Cargo Door Replacements
- 7Frame Restoration and Reinforcement / Custom Spare Tires and Bike Racks
- 8Professional Painting